BIG HOUSE 6 x LED Lights Bulbs E14 Small Edison Screw (SES), 40W Equivalent
Product Technical and Manufactuer info
LED E14 Small Edison Screw (SES) Golf Ball Bulbs, 5W P45 E14 LED Lights Bulbs, 40W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 400LM, 3000K Warm White (Pack of 6)
Brand: BIG HOUSE
- Energy Saving. As bright as 40W halogen bulbs, these E14 P45 LED bulbs consumes only 10% energy, but provides 400 Lumens light output and accurate 3000K warm white color, saving up to 90% on electricity bill. A+ energy efficiency.
- Reliable Quality. CE Approved. Average 25,000 Hours Lifespan, 22.8 Years Life (3 Hours per Day). Extremely Long Life Reduces the Frequency of Changing the Bulbs. The E14 LED Candle Bulbs are Eco-friendly, No lead or mercury, No UV or IR Radiation.
- Easy Installation. Standard E14 base, you just need to screw bulbs into the empty sockets within seconds, no any tools needed. 270 Degree beam angle creates a gorgeous illuminating effect. CRI(Color Rendering Index)>80 ensures vivid visual enjoyment with original colors.
- Instant on. No waiting time to warm up to full brightness when powered on! The preheating time is less than 0.5 seconds. No-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere.
- Wide Application. Ideal for both general lighting and indoor decoration: chandelier light, ceiling fans, pendants, living room, dining room, coffee shop, hotels, desk lamp, etc. We promise a 24-month replacement or refund if there is anything wrong with BIGHOUSE E14 LED SES Bulbs.
Package Dimensions: 94x149x200
Details: BIG HOUSE is a professional lighting seller whose biggest goal is to provide our customer with high-quality products with satisfactory customer service.
All of our items have lifetime after-sale service. Please be sure -I am always here for you should you need any help.
Save Electricity Costs
Energy saving, replace 40W halogen lamp with 5W LED, save over 90% on electricity costs.
Easy To Install
Easy to replace ordinary 40W halogen lamps.
Wide Beam Angle
With a beam angle of 270°, the environment is generously illuminated.
Average life of 30,000 hours, up to 100,000 switching cycles.
No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation.
Shock and vibration resistant.
Rated Power Consumption: 5W
Nominal Luminous Flux: 400lm
Comparative Value: 40W halogen lamps
Beam Angle: 270°
Input Voltage: AC 220-240V
Switching Cycle:> 15,000
Energy Efficiency Class: A+
Color Temperature: 3000K (Warm White)
Color Rendering Value (CRI): >80
Rated Service Life:> 30,000h